This post is also available in: svenska
Aren’t these marshmallow bunny ears just adorable! They are super easy and quick to make too.
Easter cupcakes with bunny ears are sure to make everyone smile.
You can also decorate your Easter table with the marshmallow bunny ears.
It only takes a minutes to make them. Here’s how you do it:
DIY MARSHMALLOW BUNNY EARS
White marshmallows, scissors, sugar, red food coloring.
- Mix sugar with red food coloring on a plate.
- Cut a marshmallow diagonally (see picture).
- It’s supposed to look like this.
- Dip the cut surface in pink sugar.
- Look, the bunny ear now has a pink inside!
- Make another one to complete the pair of ears. It’s as simple as that!
I’d love to see how your marshmallow bunny ears turned out! Make sure you tag me at @hungryheart.se or link to this page, so I can find you. Hoppy Easter! <3