This post is also available in: svenska
I just can’t stop making cute, pastel goodies in polymer clay! After I created the donut necklace I continued making these fridge magnets that look like little marshmallows. They are soooooo easy peasy to make and they make me smile every time I see them on my fridge.
DIY POLYMER CLAY MARSHMALLOW MAGNETS
White, pink and mint colored polymer clay, regular oven, small knife, scissors, super glue, magnet that can be cut into smaller pieces.
- Start with three equally big pieces of white, pink and mint colored clay.
- Roll each piece of clay into even rolls.
- Gather the rolls.
- Twist the rolls into a spiral. Start in one end and work your way to the other end.
- When you’re done it should look something like this.
- Cut the twisted roll into smaller pieces.
- Dry the clay in the oven according to instructions on clay package.
- Cut out pieces of magnet that fit your marshmallows.
- Attach a piece of magnet with super glue on the flattest part of each marshmallow (usually the side of the marshmallow that has been facing down in the oven). Let dry completely.