This post is also available in: svenska
With this cute DIY clay house keychain, you can easily keep track on which key goes to your home. It’s also a great housewarming gift.
The DIY house keyring is super easy and fun to make. Free template and step by step tutorial after the jump.
DIY CLAY HOUSE KEYRING TUTORIAL WITH FREE TEMPLATE
Polymer clay, free template, rolling pin, scissors, sharp knife, regular oven, keyring, something to make a hole with (for exempel a pencil) or a small metal loop.
- Print out the template and cut out the house shapes.
- Roll out the clay and make it pretty thick. (I make mine 4 mm / 0,15 inches thick).
- Put the house template on top of the clay and cut along the edges.
- Make a hole in your clay house or put a metal loop on the ridge.
- Dry the clay house in the oven according to instructions on the package.
- Attach a keyring to the clay house and you’re done!