This post is also available in: svenska
Homemade lemonade with lots of fresh mint is the perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer’s day. Refreshing, delicious and so very easy to make! Here’s how:
HOMEMADE MINT LEMONADE RECIPE
7 tbsp freshly pressed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
0,25 US gallons cold water (1 liter)
0,6 US cups sugar (1,5 dl)
1 pot fresh mint or more
- Juice the lemons and remove seeds.
- Mix lemon juice, water and sugar. Stir carefully until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Remove mint leaves from it’s plant. Cut the leaves into little pieces and add them to the lemonade.
- Put lemonade in refrigerator for at least an hour to bring out the taste of mint, but the longer the better!
- Strain the lemonade to remove pieces of mint leaves.
- Serve the lemonade ice cold.