This post is also available in: svenska
We all know that microwave ovens can be a bit tricky to clean. Even if you cover your food with a lid, you still get food stains on the inside of the microwave.
But there’s a super clever and eco-friendly tip on how to easily clean the microwave: lemon!
HOW TO CLEAN MICROWAVE WITH LEMON
- Fill a microwave safe bowl halfway with water.
- Add freshly pressed lemon juice from half a lemon.
- Place bowl in microwave oven (don’t use microwave lid) and run microwave on full effect for a couple of minutes.
- Remove bowl with potholders.
- Wipe inside of microwave clean with a cloth. If there’s still food stains left, run microwave for another couple of minutes and wipe again.